use our experience to assist your
film, tv or media project.
Who we are:
What information we collect and how:
The information we collect via the Website may include:
• Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
• Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that maybe recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information maybe used to monitor your usage of the Website.
• Data recorded by the Website which allows us to recognise you and your preferred settings, this can save you from re-entering information on return visits to the site. Such data is recorded locally on your computer through the
What we do with your information:
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) (which applies across the EU including the UK) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Data Protection Act) which supplements GDPR and extends its application in the UK and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
• To provide pre and after sales service. We may pass your details to a third-party organisation to supply services you have requested and/or to provide pre and after-sales service. These third-parties are obliged to keep your details securely;
• In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt out of future communications. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will NOT be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.